Thursday 29 May 2008

Wilkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!

I know this is how every one starts, but this is my first ever blog entry....

I've decided to bite the bullet and start a blog, less because other people will read it, and more because I don't feel like writing my essay at the moment.

This blog is going to be a way for me to brag about all the things that I do in my life that no-one in their right-minds actually wants to hear! I am proud of some of the things that I achieve, but my family get bored hearing about the fact that my year 9 French class actually sat down for a ten minute period today.

I am a student teacher at the moment, and I've only got 6 weeks left of the course. In that time I still need to find a job, and find my wonderwoman pants.... now where did I put them?

I really enjoy fiddling about with ICT in the classroom, and trying out new ideas on the Interactive whiteboard. Some work, some don't... Here, I plan to publish some of the ideas that I have come up with, and maybe entice other people into buying my CD of resources... more than 100 different resources, ready to use for French... months of work if you make them yourself, and only £35 to buy... better still, club together with a friend and I'll do you a special rate....

Right, that's the sales pitch done. You won't see that again. Well, until I run out of money.....

As well as writing about teaching and all the new discoveries that I am making there, I plan to write about my experiments and adventures with food. I love cooking and baking. I am less bothered about eating though, and tend to give things away!

Any way, I probably should be writing my essay now, so I'll sign off for the moment.

7 comments:

JillyB said...

Well done Wenchie! This blogging stuff is catching isn't it?? I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh dear another one lost to the bloggers...

Seriously , yours is good and interesting so very well done.

Love the worksheet poem, might steal it it you don't mind.

vww said...

Well, I stole it from the TES in the first place....

Sally said...

You are a natural at this blogging lark. Well done you.
Looks mighty fine.
Love Sally

Thinking About Food said...

Great to see your new blog Wenchie, looking forward to visiting regularly!!! I too am a blogging essay avoider, if you notice a flurry of posts on mine it is a sure sign I have an assignment due. Blogging is an excellent distraction!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you blogging Wenchie!

Mrs W said...

Get back to the essay Wenchie! The blog is great, congratulations!

I've read it from top to bottom and am very proud of what you have achieved.